Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fun at the pool

It's been a hot one in Memphis this year, blech! It's not ideal for a pregnant woman like myself but I manage. I'm so thankful for air conditioner and the fact that I don't have to get out in the heat unless I want to. Ny and I like getting out but we run our errands first thing in the morning if we can help it. This way we can rest from the heat in the afternoon.

How do we cool off you ask? Thankfully my MIL has a pool that we can go to anytime we want. It's pretty hard going by myself so I usually reserve it for Saturday mornings or early afternoon so Daniel can go and help.
Here are some pictures of Nyla by the pool!


Nyla riding the float while Dada pushes


Bucket head!


Queen Bee loves her float!


Playing away


Stay cool friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment