Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Creating 1st Christmas Memories

Gosh, I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!

What happened to this year, it has flown by us? I guess looking for a house, buying a house, having a baby and becoming parents will do that to a person!

One of the things I'm most excited about this year is creating our family Christmas card. I love this Christmas season and receiving Christmas cards and everything about it, well except people's craziness and the traffic. I could do without those!

But this year, it's even more exciting around here. Our first Christmas with sweet Nyla! Wow, it's so weird to be writing that we have a baby this year. Last year at this time I was in the first trimester of my pregnancy, feeling exhausted, but thankfully not sick a single day. And now, she's here! Crazy!!!

I am so excited to get our Christmas cards out this year with our new family of 3!

Shutterfly.com is offering a great deal to all bloggers, for 50 free holiday cards when you write about them on your blog. What a great offer! Thanks for your generosity Shutterfly!

Here are the cards I'm looking at for our first Christmas card as a family of 3!




Love the color combo on this card. And I could easily turn my pictures into black and white to keep this similar theme on the card. A top contender!



"Love, Peace and Joy" is what I wish for everyone this year. So I do love this one a lot too.



I'm addicted to anything with our initials on it, this is why it caught my eye.



So many choices! Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment