Tuesday, January 25, 2011

28 Weeks Old

My Spirited Angel is 28 weeks old today. And just like last week, she's grabbing for the sign. She is more curious everyday.

She is in the beginning stages of crawling too, which is quite the adventure and excitement to watch! She is lifting on her knees and rocking back and forth most of the time. Today she got up on her knees and took 2 crawls then fell on her belly and fussed. She wants to go somewhere so bad. I love that she's getting more mobile. I'm not necessarily ready for it with the house, but that's on my list this week to get done. 1. Move all chemicals from under the kitchen sink to the hall bathroom, top shelf closet. 2. Close off all the bedroom doors in the back so she can't go where I don't want her. We've tried baby gates, but they don't fit our 1975 house well. It's hard to explain, but they don't fit properly. We tried 2 brands and both are no good. So we're forgoing the baby gates and we'll just close doors and we'll figure it out as we go.

Here are her 28 week pictures. She's so much fun!

Grabbing for the sign, as usual!


She was so serious for some reason. I think she's tired.


Smiling at Daddy, of course!


Another smile, yay!


"Daddy, I found where you tried to hide the sign!"

Have a great week! Thanks for following us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment