Tuesday, November 16, 2010

4 Months Old

It's really hard to believe Nyla is 4 months old already. I feel like I say that every time I blog on here, but it just seems to be flying by us so quickly!
I love the age she is now. She smiles all the time, talks and coos, her sneezes are adorable and she just thinks they're so funny, she's starting to laugh, and well, she's just plain fun!

She's in 6 months clothes now and has been for the last 2 to 3 weeks. She rolls over but ends up on her stomach and hates it, so she doesn't roll over anymore. She loves to stand on us or in her exersaucer (I think she'll walk before she crawls!). She loves being kissed all over her face and her smiles are endless. She even kisses back! She loves talking and laughing with Daddy and smiling at Mommy. She's such a joy!

We are beyond blessed with this gift from God. I am so thankful for her! I didn't think it possible to love someone immediately and for it to grow so much everyday. It really is unconditional love!

Here are some of her hilarious 4 month pictures. We love our sweet girl!


We have too much fun with this girl!
And we both couldn't stop laughing when we put the sunglasses on. She didn't know what the heck was going on!




Sweet girl!




Yay for being 4 months old!




Our big girl!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that she didn't get mad with those sunglasses on. And yes, I was in tears laughing so much. She's the best!

    ReplyDelete